DMCA Policy - shemalevideos.tv
We respect the intellectual property of others, and we comply with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). What follows is our policy regarding Notice and Takedown in relation to claims of copyright infringement.
Notice of Claimed Infringement
In conformity with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (17 U.S.C. § 512), if you believe that material found on the website is an infringement of your copyright, you must submit a claim in writing that includes the following information:
- Identification of the copyrighted material that is alleged to be infringed, or a representative list of materials in the case where multiple materials are alleged to be infringed.
- Information about the location of the material that is believed to be infringing that is specific enough to allow us to locate that material.
- Contact information by which you can be contacted that includes your name, your address, your telephone number and, if available, your email address.
- A statement of your good faith belief that the use of the disputed material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the material's copyright owner, an agent for them, or the law.
- A statement that you are the owner of the allegedly infringed material or are authorized to act for the owner and that all information in your notice is accurate.
- Your physical or electronic signature or that of your authorized agent.
Please ensure that all required information is included in the DMCA Notice. Omission of any of the information listed here will render your notice invalid.
Please send all notices of copyright infringement through our contact form.
A claim of copyright infringement that does not meet all the legal requirements leaves the claimant liable for damages, including all court costs and attorney fees. Therefore, please ensure that you do not misrepresent a copyright infringement claim.
Take Down Procedure
It is this website's firm policy to remove any material from the website that is an alleged infringement of copyright. The accounts of repeat infringers will be terminated. Access to any infringing materials will be disabled in the most expeditious manner possible in conformity with 17 U.S.C. §512 of the DMCA.
Modification of Policy
We reserve the right to make modifications to this policy. Please check the policy on a regular basis to ensure that you remain up to date with its contents.