PRIVACY NOTICE - shemalevideos.tv
Our website is not intended for persons under the age of eighteen (18) , and we do not knowingly collect personal data from minors.
We take privacy concerns seriously and take every possible precaution to ensure the security of any personal data that we collect.
This policy applies to information collected on both desktop and mobile versions of this website and to any correspondence between you and site administrators, which includes email correspondence.
Please send any questions about this policy to us by way of our contact form.
Personal data we collect
We collect information about you when you access or use our website. The types of information we collect include the following:
A. Members - Members are users who register with the website in order to interact with our services, for example, reading or submitting comments. You will be asked to provide your e-mail address and password in the process of registering a username. When you use the website, we collect data about your preferences and interests. We will also collect technical and usage information as described below under 'Browsers'.
B. Browsers - Information gathered from users of the website includes technical data such as IP address, referral URL, browser type and version, time zone, location and other such metrics, along with information on how you use our website.
Collection of information
We use the following methods to collect data from and about you:
Passive Collection - We collect information when you visit our website, which may include your IP address, browser type, language, geographic location and time zone, among other such technical details.
Active Collection - We collect personal information from you that you disclose to us directly when you complete the registration form on the website, post materials to the website or communicate with us by any method.
Our use of personal information
We process information for a variety of purposes, which include the following:
- To provide our website and allow for your interaction with its features
- To deliver advertising and content that is relevant to your interests
- To carry out research and analyze data for the purposes of website maintenance and improvement
- For technical diagnostics purposes to ensure the website's proper functioning
- To enable us to communicate with you and provide customer support
- To ensure compliance with our terms of service and fulfill any legal obligations
How we share your information
We may share your personal data with the parties and for the purposes set out below:
- Service providers that perform certain services on our behalf (e.g. customer service, marketing, analytics, security, hosting or website functionality), and only for the fulfillment of their services
- Any party or parties who assume ownership of all or a significant portion of the business assets in the case of such proceedings as sale, merger, desolation, bankruptcy, restructuring, or transfer of assets for any other reason
- Law enforcement, regulatory bodies, government agencies or other authorities for compliance with applicable law and the protection of our rights and the rights of other individuals or entities
Rights of users
You have certain rights with regard to your personal information. These include the right to review, update, correct, delete, restrict, or request a copy or transfer of such. Please contact us if you wish to exercise any of these rights.
Transfer of Information
Personal data that we collect may be transferred to, stored, and processed in a country other than your own that may have different privacy laws or be located outside of the European Economic Area. By submitting your personal data, or by using our website, you are agreeing to this.