When you access or use this website, you are agreeing to and accepting all the terms of this policy. Please do not access or continue to use this website if you do not agree with all of the terms described herein.
This website is not intended for the use of minors, and we do not knowingly collect any personal data from minors.
Your privacy is our concern, and we take strict precautions to ensure that your personal information is never damaged, lost or misused.
This policy applies to data that we collect when you visit and browse the website on your desktop or mobile device, from any correspondence between you and the website, and through any application we have created to allow access to the website.
If you have any questions about this policy, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Personal information we collect
We collect information about you when you access or use our website. The types of information we collect include the following:
A. Members - If you register to become a member of the website, you voluntary provide us with your username, password and email address. When you interact as a member, we collect information concerning your preferences and interests. We also collect any information you provide in your communications with the website, such as via email or contact form, in addition to the technical and usage information gathered from website browsers (see 'Browsers' below).
B. Browsers - As a user of the website you passively provide us with technical data regarding your use of the website. We also collect data about your browser, device, location and time zone, your IP address and other such information.
How information is collected
We collect your data using the following methods:
Passive Collection - We collect website activity data by way of cookies and other automatic data collection technologies when you visit or use the website.
Active Collection - We obtain data about you when you register for website membership, when you interact with the website by posting comments or other materials, and when you communicate with us, either by email, feedback form or any other method.
How we use personal information
The following are the main purposes for our collection and use of your data:
- To provide the website and enable its interactive elements
- To provide quality content and relevant advertising
- For the purposes of research and analysis necessary for the maintenance and improvement of the website
- To allow for technical diagnostics to keep the website functioning as it should
- To respond to your queries, resolve complaints and process requests, feedback and reports
- To cooperate with law enforcement and other authorities and to fulfill our legal obligations
Disclosure of your personal information
We will not share your personal information, except to the following parties in the following circumstances:
- Individuals and companies that provide services to ensure the operation of the website, and strictly for the provision of their services
- Legal successors in the case of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, sale, or transfer of assets for any reason
- Government and law enforcement agencies and regulators for compliance with applicable law and protection of the rights and safety of our company, users and other parties
You have certain rights regarding the information we collect about you, which you can exercise by contacting us. These include the rights of access, correction, erasure, restriction and transfer. You may also request a copy of your information or withdraw your consent for its use.
Your personal data may be transferred to, stored in, or processed in countries where our service providers are based, including countries that are outside of the European Economic Area. Your use of our website or your provision of personal information indicate your consent to this.